Thursday, January 22, 2015

Don't forget the Cube Tube

Any Cube owners out there ever wonder about the reasoning behind the cube tube? It just adds a step to the printing process, right?


I would like to say that we made the conscious decision to experiment with removing the cube tube and printing, but in reality, I rushed through the routine task of changing the cartridge.  I thought I knew the process up-down-and-sideways, but I forgot an important step. The Cube tube. It turns out, that without the Cube tube, not only does the print fail, but you ruin a perfectly good filament cartridge. Oops.


The cartridge was not removed, but it no longer works. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow,

    I really appreciate your work and explanations on Cube Tube, it will help me while 3d printing.

    I will sure try it.

    Great Keep Continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog !! i was looking for blogs related of Mechanical Lab Equipment . then i found this blog, this is really nice and interested to read. thanks to author for sharing this type of information. it's really good.

    ReplyDelete